Advocate, Speaker and Educator
Christine Cesa is a graduate of Fuller Theological Seminary with a Masters in Intercultural Studies with Children at Risk. Christine is a Survivor Expert with Runaway Girl and provides education, awareness events and trainings. She is also trained in Ending the Game Curriculum (Sowers Education Group) and Empower Youth Curriculum (iEmpathize). She has spoken at numerous anti-trafficking events since 2013.
Christine is an inspiring speaker and trainer in regard to the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children, at-risk issues pertaining to girls and women, and the need for their care and support. A CSEC survivor herself, Christine is now an advocate for girls at risk, empowering women, equipping communities and preventing and ending the commercial sexual exploitation of children and sex trafficking. She is a voice for the voiceless.
- Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking/ Commercial Exploitation of Children
- Trafficking 101
- Advocacy for Girls and Women: The Risk Factors and how you can respond
- Miraculous: A personal journey through commercial sexual exploitation
- Survivors and the need for communities to respond
- The Value of Spiritual Practices
- A God of Love and Justice
- A Promise Keeping God
Christine Cesa_Speaker_Resume_Feb 2016